Skip to main content

How to Get a Free, Calming Essential Oil Blend

Yo, friends! This oil blend is seriously one of my favorites! It was in my starter kit back in 2014 as one of the most popular essential oils blends among Young Living members! Due to supply constraints it is not even available on a regular basis anymore for members!

It reminds me to slow down and helps me center and ground myself. My 9-year-old asks for our roller bottle of it when he is unable to "settle" at night. I keep it nearby, in my pocket, when I'm going into an unconformable setting.

Peace & Calming® essential oil is a gentle, sweet blend of Ylang Ylang, Orange, Tangerine, Patchouli, and Blue Tansy. This fragrant oil is a wonderful addition to your meditation, evening routine, or playtime with the kids. With a comforting, fresh aroma, Peace & Calming oil creates a relaxing environment that’s especially great for homes with children. You’ll love that you can use this oil for you children’s bedtime and then for yourself for a moment of quiet after the house has settled down.

Uses

  • Diffuse this oil to freshen the air, especially in rooms where children play or study.

  • Apply to the bottom of feet before bed as part of a bedtime ritual for your whole family.

  • Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a calming back massage before naps or bed.

  • Combine with Citrus Fresh™ for a bright, invigorating scent that’s perfect for mornings before school or practice.

  • Add 4–5 drops to 1 cup Epsom salt for a calming bath at the start of the day or as part of an evening routine.

  • Add to Young Living Bath & Shower Gel Base for a cleanser your entire family will love


peace and calming graphic

Now through January 31, 2017, when you get the Premium Starter Kit with Dew Drop diffuser, you'll earn a FREE Peace & Calming! This means that you get around $350 in retail value of products for just $160 plus tax/shipping!



Here's everything your kit includes!

  • Me as your mentor and wellness coach! :)

  • A supportive, thriving, private online community

  • Ongoing education in online classes

  • Reference materials (so that you know exactly what to do with your products)

  • And all of this!

    • Dewdrop™ Diffuser

    • Premium Essential Oils Collection

      • Lavender 5-ml

      • Peppermint Vitality™ 5-ml

      • Lemon Vitality™ 5-ml

      • Copaiba Vitality™ 5-ml

      • Frankincense 5-ml

      • Thieves® Vitality™ 5-ml

      • Purification® 5-ml

      • R.C.™ 5-ml

      • DiGize™ Vitality™ 5-ml

      • PanAway® 5-ml

      • Stress Away™ 5-ml



    • AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment

    • 10 Sample Packets

    • 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Business Cards

    • 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Oil Bottles

    • 2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples

    • Product Guide and Product Price List

    • Essential Oil Magazine

    • Essential Edge

    • Member Resources

    • One or more of the following essential oils may be substituted in the event of sourcing constraints or supply considerations: AromaEase™, Citrus Fresh™ Vitality™, Lemongrass Vitality™, Orange Vitality™ and Tea Tree.




How to Order

Go to the link below and be sure to choose Wholesale member. This membership type will get you 24% off all future orders, for life! Be sure to choose the premium starter kit with the Dew Drop diffuser.

You'll be asked to enter your Social Security Number so that you can earn an income in the future. (It is completely optional to "do" the business, I promise! Just make sure to do this so that you can be a wholesale member like the majority of members!) :)

When you're asked about the Autoship, you may skip that part for now. If you want to go ahead and set that up, the minimum order amount each month is 50 PV ($50). You will love that program and being able to replace your "chemical" personal care, cleaning, laundry, beauty products with toxin-free, oil-infused ones!

Go ahead and continue through the checkout process and enjoy your kit! I will be in touch soon! :)

Here's a video that walks you through the process, and below is that link I mentioned to get your kit through me.

Popular posts from this blog

Slique in 60 Challenge!

January 9 - March 10 https://youtu.be/lqSFgjDgY0E Are you looking forward to 2017 goals with anticipation? I don't know about you; I'm ready to feel more energy and to keep improving in areas of business and other personal growth! I'd love for you to lock arms with me and join this challenge that Young Living has put together! The best parts? There is a no fuss, money-back guarantee! There are some awesome prizes! (More about that is below.) If you complete the entire 60-day challenge, everyone earns a prize! You are not alone! Grab an accountability partner, commit to yourself that you can do this , and also join the Facebook group(s) for support! (Hear details in the video.) My personal goals (and also my commitments during the 60-day challenge) are as follows: Lose 5-10 pounds. (This is not all about vanity. Look up "risks of belly fat." I've allowed eating habits to slip into dangerous territory for my long-term health!)  Exercise 3-4 times

Make the Effort Without Guarantees

Effort This quote from Dani Johnson is true in so many types of goals in life: fitness, wellness and business come to mind the most! Do you really believe you can do it? Do you feel you're worth it?  Are you ready to put forth the work and commitment to feel better, have more energy, or achieve your dreams in business? "Ninety-eight percent of the population won't put forth the effort to do something until they know what they are going to get out of it. They are looking for guarantees."   - Dani Johnson We have to try! Keep consistent work each day or week. Continue learning. Keep an open mind. You can not fail if you do not quit! For me, it applies to my wellness goals and my business goals. I'm constantly learning and don't want to give up! What about you? To what area of life does this speak?

Self Care

How Do You Practice Self-Care? My beautiful cousin Haley blogs over at haleymorganbossart.com and her latest post reminded me about a blog I want to do about self care! I currently work full time outside the home, as well as run my online business. I have two children and a spouse, and as you can imagine, finding "me" time is difficult to come by easily. We simply must make ourselves the priority, ladies (along with our faith, that is)! Stop saying "Oh, I need a massage. I'll schedule that 'sometime'!" You know the old saying: "Ain't momma happy, ain't nobody happy!" ;) As part of my self-care regimen, I recently started pre-scheduling regular chiropractic and half-hour massage visits. I go to my massage first with my favorite therapeutic massage oils in hand (she is wonderful about allowing me to bring whatever oils I need for my massage or my eyebrow waxing, too), and then head to my favorite chiropractor ! This works out amazingly